kinobjects(parent, type, systems, layers = NA, sampling_times = NA, replicates = 1)
- The name of the parent compound
- The type of experiment or trial, optionally with an ID
- An array of the system names
- Optional specification of the layer names in a field trial.
- Optional specification of the sampling time points.
- Optional specification of the number of replicates at each sampling time point.
Creates list of objects, each representing a kinetic experiment or trial
Function to initialise several objects representing a kinetic experiment or trial at once.
A list of lists containing the specified information.
ko <- kinobjects("Compound XY",
"Degradation in the environment",
c("System 1", "System 2", "System 3"))