kinobject(parent, type, system, layers = NA, sampling_times = NA, replicates = 1)
- The name of the parent compound
- The type of experiment or trial, optionally with an ID
- System name. Important if several systems were used, e.g. several soils.
- Optional specification of the layer names in a field trial.
- Optional specification of the sampling time points.
- Optional specification of the number of replicates at each sampling time point.
Creates list representing a kinetic experiment or trial
Function to initialise an object representing a kinetic experiment or trial.
A list containing the specified information.
ko <- kinobject("Compound XY",
"Degradation in the environment",